Did you know American agriculture not only provides you food and clothing, but also helps meet needs around the world? Ag Day celebrates American agriculture and the important role it plays in our daily life, as well as around the world. Check out and participate in our activities showcasing the many ways agriculture affects our lives.
- Special Tales for Tots - The Little Red Hen: 11:00am and 1:00pm
- Mid-Day Cow Milking: 12:00pm
- Animals Up Close: 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, and 1:30pm
- Pizza Party: how long does it take to really make a pizza? Come learn about how agriculture plays a part in every aspect of making one of our favorite foods!
- Thank a Farmer: write/draw a thank-you note for local farmers! Notes and pictures will be sent to the Utah Farm Bureau following the event.
- Biofuels: discover the science of soil management and crop production with a fun agronomy experiment!
- Wheat Grinding & FREE Bread Samples from Harper’s Homemade: a look (and taste!) of the farm-to-table process with a common pantry item.
- Window Sill Farming: plant some seeds that you can take home and watch grow from your very own window sill!
Thanks to our Ag Day supporters: